We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Franchise Business Consultant/Business Development Manager. Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing Providers of Accessibility Solutions. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Franchise Business Consultant/Business Development Manager
Salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Franchise Business Consultant/Business Development Manager is the primary liaison between the Franchisee community and the Company home office. The Business Development Manager is responsible for building relationships and ensuring that franchisees and their employees receive all the benefits and services provided by the Company
Skills & Experience:
- Conduct bi-weekly scheduled calls and meetings with franchisees.
- Visit each location every 18 months working toward specific franchisee goals.
- Provide direct support, motivation, consulting and coaching to franchisees, answer questions and troubleshoot problems and concerns. Train and coach the franchises on the sales process and lead to sale management dashboard.
- Provide best practices on KPI’s, financial planning, hiring, and retaining employees, marketing and sales, workflow and operations, and breakeven and forecast analysis to achieve maximum profitability.
- Address contractual compliance issues such as office location, entity names, trademark usage, insurance, payment of royalties, etc.
- Recognize franchisees for sales, production, and community citizenship achievements.
- Conduct presentations and communicate industry news and trends.
- Weekly 1:1 update with the SVP Operations.
- Assist with major initiative rollouts.
- Work with other Home Office departments to create new programs and initiatives and to solve franchisees’ challenges.
- Complete expense reports on a timely basis.
- Must have proven diplomacy, confidentiality, and inter-personal skills and the capacity to work under pressure are necessary elements of the position due to the nature of working with franchisees and peers daily.
- Exceptional time management, customer service, problem solving, and decision-making with multiple deadlines is important to being successful in the position.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: