We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Franchise Business Consultant/Operations Manager for a company designed to promote continuity of care by adding supportive healthcare solutions. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Franchise Business Consultant/Operations Manager
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Franchise Business Consultant/ Operations Manager maintains overall responsibility for operational development of the company franchise system. This individual acting is also responsible for maintaining and supporting the general operating philosophies and policies of the company, as well as assisting other departments as necessary to achieve the overall mission of the company.
- Provide best practices on KPI’s, financial planning, hiring, and retaining employees, marketing and sales, workflow, and operations, and breakeven and forecast analysis to achieve maximum profitability via P&L objectives.
- Ensure that all staff within the Operations Department interacts with and supports the needs of other departments throughout the company.
- Develop and submit, as requested, detailed budgets for the Operations Department.
- Develop and recommend strategies for improving the quality of operations within franchised locations.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of company’s operations compliance system, establishing systems for monitoring unit-level performance in terms of operations compliance with standards established for the entire system. Evaluate helpful software and tactical tools and implement as adopted.
- Develop and manage the training function and staffing. Develop the initial training curriculum in concert with internal resources, oversee onboarding training for new franchisees, identify curriculum areas for improvement, and oversee ongoing training needs.
- Develop and implement strategies for all ongoing support programs provided to franchisees, working with other staff members in the company’s corporate headquarters to ensure a coordinated franchise support effort.
- Until a franchise development function is established, closely assist the senior management team to qualify franchise candidates.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: