We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced COO for Growth orientated franchise company. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
Manage all activities related to operations and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies.
Skills & Experience:
- Manage P&L for all departments within span of control to achieve overall company goals through annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and on-going fiscal oversight.
- Grow same location revenue by ensuring Franchise Business Coaches (FBC’s) provide support in a manner that best inspires, motivates, and enables franchisees in accordance with prescribed franchisee call frequency.
- Ensure the Experience and Formula for Success are continually improved and executed consistently with excellence through key tools
- Lead new program development strategy and effort to continually improve our existing programs/formats based on customer needs & network best practices.
- Closely monitor KPI’s for overall network and individual franchisees; identify trends and root causes and create remedial plans for issues and outliers.
- Lead the development and implementation of all franchisee training curriculum and tools.
- Provide hands-on training and support to franchisees; regularly travel to franchisee locations to share and glean best practices.
- Lead the development and execution of all franchisee recognition tools and programs.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: