We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced President. Our client is a 75 year old profitable company with proven success. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
Northeast/Mid Atlantic Regions
|Promote franchisee relationships, a durable brand and loyalty. A principal goal for the new President will be to lead and drive a focused new franchise sales effort to build on the company’s success and strengths in order to spur a significant increase in those sales|
Skills & Experience:
Franchise Experience Mandatory
- Build and develop the Franchise organization from the ground up.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Developing, communicating, and implementing the company’s vision, mission and strategy.
- Leading, managing and reviewing the work of the senior leadership team to ensure that the company’s strategic direction is cascaded throughout the business to all levels.
- Creating a culture which serves to support and unite all employees along with the franchise community throughout the company.
- Maintaining oversight for the whole company to ensure that strategic plans are being adhered to.
- Evaluating the performance of the company based on its achievement of agreed goals.
- Representing the company on a local, national and international stage.
- Taking part in industry-related events to raise awareness of the company.
- Identifying risks and ensuring that appropriate mitigating actions are in place.
- Driving the profitability of the company.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness across the franchise community.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Institute an organization-wide focus on and commitment to franchise sales
- Lead creation and execution of strategic, sales, financial and operating plans
- Create a succession plan for key positions
- Ensure that appropriate human resource processes and procedures are in place including all appropriate employment risk management practices
- As the face of the franchise, grow the brand to internal and external constituents including franchisees, vendors, and potential new franchisees
- Enhance franchisee/franchisor relationship by seeking to build trust and goodwill with franchisees and resolving disputes amongst the group
- Hold franchise partners accountable to uphold all contractual obligations. Must be capable of being tough but fair.
- An ability to lead and influence
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: