We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Organizational Development for a restaurant experience that goes way beyond. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Organizational Development
Base salary, Benefits
The Vice-President of Organizational Development is a key member of the Support Center Leadership Team and is responsible for enabling / assisting in the overall success of the organization – ensuring the organizations ability to attract, develop and retain talent.
The Vice-President of Organizational Development is a key leader in the development and growth of the organizations culture, overall organizational effectiveness and provides the CEO and the Leadership Team with guidance and coaching.
Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for providing strategic leadership in executing human resources and talent strategy in support of the overall business strategy by develop and implement strategies / programs to drive retention and increase employee engagement.
- Strengthens in: employee experience, talent management, succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, training, benefits and compensation, employee’s relations, policy development, legal compliance and risk management.
- Provide reward and recognition programs that reduce turnover and enable retention (assess effectiveness and adjust).
- Develop annual strategy, plan, deliverables and budget impacts.
- Ensure plans, processes and polices are appropriately and effectively administered.
- Work closely with executive leadership to make culture a strong component of the company’s overall business strategy.
- Build and help execute staffing (recruiting) strategies and tactics to ensure staffing targets are met.
- Build and maintain manpower plans to include bench strength and bench assessments.
- Oversee on-boarding process, ensure flow, data and tools are used and effective.
- Oversee / Conduct investigations as required. Ensure the investigation process is effectively and legally executed (interviews, statements, supporting documentation, file management and resolution).
- Proactively engage with company management and team members to identify potential issues and opportunities.
- Provide employee support (issue resolution, employee engagement and assistance).
- Provide turnover reports and turnover analysis (conduct exit interviews).
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: