We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Operations for a successful, growing, profitable Franchisor. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows
VP of Operations
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Vice President of Operations is responsible for influencing and maintaining the relationship between Franchisor and Franchisees by providing consistent processes, communications, training, and business support. The Vice President of Operations is responsible for all key metrics and business plans designed to promote franchise success. The Vice President of Operations provides leadership to all Franchise Business Consultants (FBCs) ensuring consistent contact with Franchisees and executes on the vision necessary to drive success and best practices among franchisees.
Skills & Experience:
- Direct management of Pre-opening to ensure that all new and resale franchise partners receive appropriate pre-opening training based on an optimal timeframe and that all new “checklist-based” processes (onboarding, re-sales, and closures) are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Direct management and accountability of the Franchise Business Consultants (FBCs): provide support to all assigned Franchise Business Consultants and ensure appropriate staffing of Franchise Business Consultants needed to support franchisees.
- Maintain and update the operations manual for all Franchise Partners on an ongoing basis.
- Training Support: Coordinate all training-related activities both in-house (Franchise Support Center) and external training initiatives. This includes new owner onboarding and orientation training.
- Operations-Related Projects as Assigned: Manage operations-oriented projects from inception to execution.
- Develop a relationship with all franchisees to identify issues and problems that can be addressed and communicated with the Franchise Support Center (FSC).
- Identify opportunities for franchisee process improvement.
- Conduct business planning and site visits as applicable to support FBCs and franchisees in goal setting and the execution of action items to achieve set goals.
- Support and participate in regional and national meetings.
- Identify and share best practices to improve business results.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: