We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for a VP of Operations for a Home Health Care Consultants brand who is continuing to grow. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Operations
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The VP of Operations will assist in the openings and operations of Company’s Home Care Agencies. Oversees growth and ongoing operational success of the company’s business initiatives, leads collaborative efforts with healthcare partners on strategic and operational issues, and provides oversight and guidance to departmental operations such as Human Resources, Credentialing, and Compliance.
Success will be determined by the steady year over year growth of the agency’s billings and the expansion across product lines
Direct Reports: Controller, Field Operations, Sales & Agencies
Skills & Experience:
- Manage the operations to include all clinical, financial, growth, risk & compliance initiatives.
- Successfully integrate new growth opportunities into the company and its operations.
- Oversee, promote, and track record of growth success within the communities
- Responsible for creating, developing, and maintaining effective and efficient operational processes and systems that are aligned with Company’s business objectives.
- Provide support in identifying and understanding operational and financial metrics by reviewing various reports in the primary operating systems, as well as financial statements including the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Collaborate with Executive Directors to ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Work with department heads to enhance existing services, develop new services, and manage expenses.
- Create an environment focused on continuous improvement. Identify & execute process improvement opportunities.
- Participates in the budget process to ensure departments operate within approved budgets.
- Contribute to creating a multi-year service and solution strategy.
- Present ongoing assessment of market trends and competitive landscape in support of the strategy; and provides oversight of service delivery execution.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: