We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Franchise Sales for a growing B2B franchise concept who enjoys strong growth with a thriving entrepreneurial culture! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Franchise Sales
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Vice President of Franchise Sales will be responsible for leading the franchise sales of the company to obtain the company’s objectives and strategies for new sales in the United States and Canada for leading and execution of its strategies to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Lead the franchise sales to reach the company’s short and long-term objectives and strategies for new sales in the United States and Canada
- Set up and execute a Lead Generating program to meet Franchise Sales objectives.
- Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the company’s new unit franchise sales strategies to achieve the Company’s sales objectives.
- Develop and manage the company’s strategies and tactics relating to franchisee recruitment.
- Manage the Franchise Sales evaluation of the propriety of each prospective franchisee and site and the team’s presentation of franchisee applications.
- Coordinate with Franchise Development administrative staff and Franchise Administration department to assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required.
- Interface with members of learning & development team and related departments to assure approved franchisees complete the sales and development process and open successfully and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures and legal guidelines relative to the sale.
- Manage annual budget for franchise sales department to achieve both performance objectives and financial commitments
- Must be a Hands On Leader
- Must conduct themselves with integrity and character
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: