We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Franchise Recruitment for a franchised company with an investment of $1 million +. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Franchise Recruitment
Base salary, Benefits
The VP of Franchise Recruitment will be responsible for the franchise sales of the company to obtain the company’s objectives and strategies for new franchise sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Implement innovative and effective franchise sales programs from lead generation to close
- Lead the franchise sales team to reach the company’s short and long-term objectives and strategies for new sales in the United States.
- Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the company’s new unit franchise sales strategies to achieve the Company’s sales objectives.
- Coordinate with Franchise Development administrative staff and Franchise Administration department to assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required.
- Interface with members of sales team and related departments to assure approved franchisees complete the sales and development process and open successfully and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures and legal guidelines relative to the sale.
- Identify, attract and sign, professionally and financially qualified, proficient, and sales-oriented franchise owners
- Responsible for growing the brand through strategic market planning and implementation of new business expansion through franchise sales
- Creates a stream of new qualified franchise candidates for appropriate opportunities that meet or exceed standards and are identified through an appropriate business planning process.
- Executes a strategic marketing and PR program to drive candidates to pipeline.
- Attends appropriate industry events that aid in securing candidates for various strategic market needs of sales and development.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: