We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director/VP of Lead Generation Marketer for a Franchisor who is focused on turning multiple emerging concepts into national and global brands. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP Lead Generation/Brand Marketing
Base salary, Benefits
The VP of Lead Generation/Brand Marketing develops and executes marketing strategies and programs to enable continued process of identify partnership opportunities; brand growth and profitability across multiple channels for multiple franchise brands.
Skills & Experience:
- Planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to build pipeline and drive sales results for multiple brand franchisor.
- Skills in analysis and data mining. Solid understanding of lead generation fundamentals as relates to creative and media development, data base management, targeting, testing and results analyses.
- Develops long range brand goals and objectives for multiple franchised brands
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of lead sources to determine the proper level of investment to success
- Define sales target criteria and refine the “value proposition” to grow multiple brands
- Establish and lead lifecycle marketing strategy to ensure the right message, at the right time, is being delivered to prospective and existing franchisees.
- Facilitate and manage lead forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization for multiple franchise brand franchisor
- Develop inbound/outbound demand generation strategy for online and offline channels including: Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display/Retargeting, Events, Webinars, Email, ABM, Content Syndication, and more.
- Prepare and manage regular lead gen pipeline and processes that consistently retains a sufficient inventory of qualified prospects
- Lead a team of lead generation specialists by spearheading processes and programs across to ensure talent for current and future needs.
- Experienced in increasing brand relevance and growing brand engagement
- Follow all legal practices and requirements by law in the pre-sale communications and interactions with new candidates
- Ability to manage multiple requests, meet deadlines, and work in a fast -paced environment under time and resource constraints while maintaining accuracy
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: