Our client is one of North America’s largest retail multi-channel strategic and progressive franchised companies!
We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Sr. Director/VP of Franchise Development. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Sr. Director/VP of Franchise Development
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Senior Director/VP of Franchise Development will lead a team comprised of franchise marketing specialists, managers and integration/transactional specialists and managers responsible for increasing the number of franchises for the company representing multiple brands.
Importantly, this position is an integral part of the franchise leadership team and helps create the overall strategy for store count growth.
Skills & Experience:
- Create a national strategy for new-store franchise growth. Identify target growth markets, deploy needed resources, determine needed capital, and execute specific market-level strategies to accelerate overall growth.
- Identify new store growth opportunities in assigned markets with existing franchisees, potential independent conversion candidates, and awareness of potential real estate opportunities.
- Create and execute an independent conversion strategy targeting independents to convert to our brands—a key opportunity for growth.
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams and meet designated time deadlines. Be a strong leader that can influence behavior, take control of ambiguous situations, elevate talent, inspire cross-functional teams, set the example of excellence every day, and lead sales people to great successes.
- Manage the department’s budgets and incentive pay plan for team members to drive desired behaviors
- Expertly manage the franchise development sales cycle and candidate pipeline. Introduce and manage proven sales management techniques that will enable the development team to satisfy their objectives.
- Utilize sales systems (Salesforce,) and standard software programs such as Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Utilize an approval process for all transactions that has establish benchmarks, identifies risk, establishes financial thresholds, operations approval and provides consistent and timely approvals for all franchise brands by senior leadership.
- Be able to assume the lead salesperson role on large deals. Take the lead and be able to close multiple million-dollar transactions. Utilize experience in mergers and acquisitions to be extremely creative and aggressive with sophisticated buyers
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: