We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Sr. Director of Franchise Development for a restaurant franchise brand who is continuing to grow. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Senior Director of Franchise Development
The Sr. Director of Franchise Development will be responsible for the franchise sales department of the company to obtain the company’s objectives and strategies for new franchise sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Execute franchise sales to reach the company’s short and long-term objectives and strategies for new sales in the United States.
• Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the company’s new unit franchise sales strategies to achieve the Company’s sales objectives.
• Develop and manage the company’s strategies and tactics relating to franchisee recruitment.
• Assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required.
• Interface with members of Executive Team and related departments to assure approved franchisees complete the sales and development process and open successfully and in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures and legal guidelines relative to the sale.
• Regularly track and report all franchise recruiting advertising, PR, social media, and marketing results to monitor lead volume, lead quality, cost per lead, cost per sale, and closing rates from all lead sources.
• Ability to create new and innovative solutions in response to changes in the industry, strategic objectives of the company, or market opportunities.
• Ability to analyze and understand complex contracts and other development-related documents (including franchise agreements, financing documents, letters of intent, purchase agreements, leases, etc.).
• Manage annual budget for franchise sales department to achieve both performance objectives and financial commitments.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: