We are networking with prominent professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Operations Manager. Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing Providers of Accessibility Solutions. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Operations Manager – OH Location
Base salary, Benefits
Drive profitable growth and customer satisfaction through effective organizational leadership, management of human resources and company assets, continuous process improvement, and cost containment initiatives. Responsible for new sales and driving revenue growth and EBITDA
Skills & Experience:
- Leadership skills with experience in delivering the standards and reputation of the Brand, while enhancing customer experience, development of a motivated team dedicated to improvement of customer service
- Ability to convert incoming leads to sales; follow up on leads
- Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution
- Experience in managing a Profit and Loss (P&L) statement and strategically invest in growth
- Improve and build processes and systems. Identify, prioritize, and quantify process improvements. Design, build and improve systems that contribute to operational excellence.
- Complete all required reports accurately including but not limited to the schedule, satisfaction reports, sales reports, etc.
- Provide strong leadership to staff to achieve sales initiatives and marketing initiatives
- Lead, motivate and communicate clear expectations. Hold team accountable team through company’s vision and direction to encompass Company’s core values
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain top talent for locations
- Train and continuously develop team members
- Plan and execute projects to completion
- Develop and implement operations strategies that improve installation and service delivery and provide additional value to customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to prepare and interpret business reports and schedules, analyze data and develop solutions to ensure operating goals are achieved
- Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
- Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
- Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
- Maintains good customer relations, including prompt response to customer requests and maintaining frequent customer contact.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: