We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of Lead Generation/Demand Generation for a growing B2B franchise concept who enjoys strong growth with a thriving entrepreneurial culture! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Lead Generation/Demand Generation
Salary, Bonus, Benefits
Attracting prospective clients (80%): This role will be responsible for standing-up a new self-funded service for our owners, that provides highly qualified customer leads. The successful candidate must have direct experience designing and building a successful demand generation team.
Skills & Experience:
- Own the marketing lead generation strategy and process. Develop the National, Regional and Local marketing plans that generate qualified leads to owners and ensure that it is self-funding.
- Build and oversee awareness and lead generation campaigns across all channels including email, website and landing page updates, paid search, and social media.
- Work with others on the Marketing team to optimize email marketing campaigns including open rate, CTR, and response rate through A/B testing.
- Drive performance using data and analysis. Analyze campaign performance and regularly report results to senior leaders. Reporting should include demand generation performance, current initiatives, and course corrections being taken.
- Manage the demand generation marketing calendar, budget management and reporting.
- Deliver repeatable, sustainable, and predictable marketing-generated revenue.
- Establish KPIs for all demand generation marketing programs and monitor Company demand generation marketing investments to deliver improved ROI performance.
- Implement marketing strategies across a variety of digital and traditional channels to generate quality leads for the Franchise Sales Team.
- Develop, implement, and track franchise advertising campaigns
- Direct relevant experience designing and building a successful demand generation team that charges clients for services.
- Senior direct, digital marketing professional with a minimum of 7+ years in B2B/B2C demand generation with a category-leading company
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: