We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Franchise Development Recruiter for a rapidly growing all-season commercial grounds management service. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Franchise Development Recruiter
Leading Edge Compensation Plan
REMOTE – IF East of the Mississippi!
The Franchise Development Recruiter is responsible for recruiting new franchisees into the Company’s franchise network. This individual will work with both traditional and conversion franchise leads, directing candidates into the Company’s discovery sales process while meeting or exceeding franchise sales goals.
This individual should have the ability to bring in 15 deals per year.
Skills & Experience:
- Act as a brand ambassador, embracing the company culture, adhering to core values and recruiting candidates who will enhance the brand.
- Contact and engage inbound leads generated through various franchise recruiting lead generation tactics
- Receive incoming and place outgoing sales calls with prospective Franchisees
- Cold call existing landscape business owners
- Motivate candidates to engage in process and complete the confidential questionnaire
- Lead candidates into the discovery sales process, educating them on the opportunity and Brand DNA
- Maintain and generate a strong pipeline of qualified franchise candidates
- Record detailed notes on franchise candidates in the CRM
- Assist in coordination of Open House dates with prospective Franchisees, while arranging for their travel and hotel accommodations
- Lead and participate in sales presentations during Open House
- Work with the franchise compliance team to prepare franchise agreements to be sent to interested franchise candidates
- Successfully close franchise sales
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity reports
- Complete monthly forecasts of new franchise sales
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Franchise Recruiting to develop and execute new lead generation tactics
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: