We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Franchise Business Consultant for a Sandwich Brand embarking on an aggressive growth trajectory! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Franchise Business Consultant
Base salary, Benefits
The individual acting as Franchise Business Consultant is responsible for maintaining and supporting the general operating philosophies and policies of the Company, as well as assisting other departments as necessary to achieve the overall mission of the brand.
“Humble, Hungry, Brilliance and Kind”
Skills & Experience:
- Achieves financial and operational results through effective oversight of operations programs and initiatives.
- Completes targeted number of restaurant/FO’s visits and provides exemplary business consulting services to Franchise Partners to drive their success.
- Plans field time appropriately to gain efficiencies and utilizes all systems and tools needed to execute highly effective visits
- Works as needed with cross-functional teams such as R&D, marketing, purchasing, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives. Ensures all FO’s participate in all initiatives.
- Builds leaders; provides continuous leadership to his/her FO’s related to leadership and successful operations management.
- Launches new operational programs, food products/other promotional items associated with the annual marketing calendar.
- Represents company operations as needed on various operations, Franchise Advisory Council, R&D, training, information technology, purchasing or functional committee as needed.
- Ensures specifications/Standard Operating Procedures and Food Safety procedures are followed (proper Brand representation).
- Ensures franchise participation in the Service Excellence program and uses data to coach, counsel and recognize operators.
- Executes brand marketing plan.
- Reviews P&L reports for each location in territory on a regular basis, leads analysis discussions with FO’s and supports the development of action plans for improvement.
- Formulates action plans and sets deadlines for completion/compliance where needed.
- Maintain customer complaint resolution procedures and addresses issues at the restaurant level with the FO.
- Works through FO’s to resolve critical issues immediately.
- 5 – 7 years of restaurant/franchise operations experience.
- Quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: