We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for a Director of Franchising for a brand who is continuing to grow. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows
Director of Franchising
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Director of Franchising maintains general responsibility for the planning and implementation of all programs related to the Company’s franchise expansion effort. The individual acting as Director of Franchising is also responsible for maintaining and supporting the general operating philosophies and policies of the Company, as well as assisting other departments as necessary to achieve the overall mission of the Company.
Promote and enhance franchisee relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Support all operations and general business policies of the Company, when interacting with franchisees, their managers, and employees.
- Lead, motivate, and develop staff within the Franchise Department.
- Ensure that all staff within the Franchise Department interact with and support the needs of other departments throughout the Company.
- Develop and submit, as requested, detailed budgets for the operation of the Franchise Department.
- Develop and recommend strategies for generating qualified franchise leads.
- Create and oversee the franchise sales process including the handling of franchise leads, interviewing franchise candidates, evaluating franchise applications, and awarding franchise contracts.
- In conjunction with outside franchise legal counsel, develop and implement the Company’s franchise compliance system ensuring compliance with all federal and relevant state laws governing the franchise sales and relationship process.
- Interact with outside legal counsel, as necessary, on all activities relating to the development and maintenance of the Company’s franchising efforts.
- Update, as necessary, the Company’s FDD, Franchise Agreement, and related documents.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: