We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of Franchise Sales. Our client is an Iconic Restaurant brand continuing to grow. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Franchise Sales
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
|This position is responsible for selling franchises to new franchise partners. This position will provide input for all aspects of the sales process, implementing franchising strategies, and new market entry programs to assist in growing restaurants national foot print.
The Director of Franchise Sales will work in conjunction with the Franchise Development Team to identify and qualify franchise candidates (both new and existing franchisees) interested in new restaurant development.
Skills & Experience:
- Proactively move franchise sales leads through the process from initial inquiry to closing agreement.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and keep them engaged in the decision-making process.
- Provide collaborative and substantive franchise consulting to maximize sales and profits.
- Design new strategies to engage new leads through digital, media, trade shows, networking event and personal relations. Collaborating with Marketing as needed.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert as it pertains to the brand’s FDD.
- Work directly with Sr Director of Franchise Recruitment on processes for development and execution of various sales campaigns. Assist in keeping all communication materials up to date, timely and relevant; archive materials as needed.
- Manage and administer all franchise sales databases, including the CRM. Utilize CRM database to effectively manage all leads. Manage CRM drip campaign and track/analyze lead flow to improve efficiency and lead response time.
- Prepare and manage regular franchise development reports and participate in regularly scheduled candidate pipeline review meetings.
- Maintain effective, professional working relationships with Franchise Partners, vendors and co-workers.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: