We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director/Sr. Director of Marketing for a highly successful 70-year-old restaurant concept preparing for rapid franchise expansion! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director/Sr. Director of Marketing
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
Ongoing success of the franchise launch and beyond!
Responsible for development and implementation of marketing/media plans to drive sales performance, and build brand awareness.
Experience in launching brand into new markets – A Must
Skills & Experience:
- Launch brand into new markets – Set up overall franchise marketing process, set appropriate metrics for development aimed at acquiring qualified new franchisee candidates.
- Lead global loyalty program vision, promotions, partnership, roadmap and plan, including data gathering and analysis, customer database understanding, segmentation, and implementation, enabling technology platforms
- Create and implement “Online Ordering” programs to increase sales
- Develop and execute the Brand/Marketing strategy to increase “seasonal” sales
- Leads strategic development of brand marketing plan and calendar to increase brand relevance, drive profitable sales, and create interest/excitement for the brand
- Directly manage all marketing for public relations, creative, social and digital marketing campaigns, print media.
- On-boarding new franchises with marketing support and process for selecting media buyer and development of marketing plan
- Prepare reports reflecting the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including methods, cost and financial impacts on the Brand as well as franchisees.
- Develops, manages, and has financial responsibility for the national brand marketing/advertising budget, oversees the planning and execution of the national marketing budget, and provides strategic direction for local marketing dollars.
- Participate as an active member of the corporate leadership team, providing guidance on company strategic direction and overall business growth.
- Ability to demonstrate and speak to digital marketing experience and current and past projects
- Demonstrated experience in Franchise Marketing
- Proven ability to represent and build a franchise brand with the utmost level of professionalism and integrity
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: