We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of National Accounts for a B2B franchise concept who enjoys strong growth with a thriving entrepreneurial culture! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of National Accounts
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Director of National Accounts will be responsible for acquisition of new clients. The Director of National Accounts will conduct market research. Key elements of this position will include the assessment of operational issues regarding competitiveness, the ability to stay current in trends and innovations that impact our business interests. Thorough review of research, feasibility studies and business plans for the improvement, development and customization of company’s services.
Skills & Experience:
- Develops, proposes and implements National Account Sales and work with Marketing to plan and deliver brand and corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set team performance goals accordingly.
- Build & maintain productive, profitable and business relationships with clients, and potential clients
- Supervise and support the National Accounts support team to increase sales and profitability.
- Network effectively by organizing and attending industry events to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Take appropriate actions to increase the visibility and stature of the company
- Carry out feasibility studies/business plans for service improvement
- Conduct and assign market research and analysis
- Promote the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally
- Assess operational issues in regard to competitiveness, staying current in terms of current trends and innovations
- Stay up to date with external and internal developments within the industry for identifying new market segments
- Responsible for overseeing the production of brochures and other print materials as well as electronic materials
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: