We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced COO. Our client is one of the fastest-growing healthy franchises. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Salary, Bonus, Benefits
COO/President to help take the business to the next level. This person needs to be strategic in thinking, detail-oriented, a leader of people, and must have the ability to hold their team, home stores and franchise partners accountable to results. The COO/President needs to fully understand and know how to lead the training department, the franchise support department, supply chain, in-store operations, technology management to meet company goals
Skills & Experience:
- Fully accountable for In-Store Operations, and Collaboration with VP of Marketing and CDO.
- Constantly seeking ways to improve the guest experience
- Analyze Flow (product through-put) and implement improvements
- Continually evaluating the equipment used in-store (both large and small)
- Ongoing menu analysis -Implementing new menu items and/or categories
- Work with management team to ensure successful discovery days with new potential franchise owners
- Work closely with the Advisory Council on new operations initiatives, system KPIs and franchisee relationship building
- Hire and directly oversee the Director of Franchise Support as your direct report, help them oversee the FBCs
- Sets the tone that Sales Growth, unit economics, and profitability of the units are the most important initiatives of the Franchise Support team
- Ensuring Brand Standards in all stores
- Learning Management Software Program
- Oversee the Director of Supply Chain as your direct report
- Should be competent in B2B and B2C marketing, and know how to work with the VP of Marketing to drive results.
- Knowledge of physical store development and the need to work with the Chief Development Officer (CDO)
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: