We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Chief Financial Officer for a growing B2B franchise concept who enjoys strong growth with a thriving entrepreneurial culture! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Chief Financial Officer
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
|As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall financial management of the company. The CFO competencies must include: Experienced in managing Multiple Brands with a significant number of entities, Raising Capital, Financial Management, and dealing with complex financial scenarios.|
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in financial management for Multiple Brands/Entities
- Track record for raising capital
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Record keeping – Franchise agreements, formation documents, tax returns, financial documents, other legal documents.
- Vendor contracts – Analysis, bidding. Health insurance, workman’s comp, leases, utilities, oil recycling, all other insurances
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to other within the financial discipline
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets
BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA highly desirable
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: