We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced CEO for an established brand with 500 territories across the United States in a SUPER FUN industry! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, Benefits
Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Define Brand Awareness strategy, value proposition, brand guidelines, and manage brand vision.
- Leverage innovation and digital assets to optimize processes, increase profitability, and deepen customer relationships to bring the brand promise to life.
- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the Company and correlate with annual operating budgets
- Collaborates with the Company to define and articulate the organization’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the Company
- Promotes a culture that reflects the Company’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
- Hires, manages, and fires the human resources of the Company according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Oversees the operations of Company and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans
- Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
- Employee development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the Company
- Assures that the Company and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Charismatic, enthusiastic, and accountable leader with an innovative approach and desire to win.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: