We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Chief Development Officer/Operating Partner for a Top Tier Equity Group in Franchising with a history of growing successful Brands. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, Benefits
The Chief Development Officer will be responsible for leading the development of the company’s objectives and strategies for 3-5 franchise concepts. Leading and managing the Franchise Development team’s execution of its strategies to achieve the company’s development objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be Strategic: Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the company’s new unit development strategies to achieve multiple franchise concepts development objectives.
- Must Have: Demonstrated track record of rapidly & successfully growing multi franchising concepts.
- Provide Vision and Strategy to deliver the Brands Growth initiatives.
- Implement innovative and effective franchise sales programs from lead generation to opening
- Refine and maintain a strong, Franchise Sales Process and Team to source the qualified new Franchisees and Development Pipeline needed to expedite Multi Brands Growth.
- In concert with the CEO and CFO develop the Development Team Budget and then manage the Budget on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and manage multiple franchise concepts strategies and tactics relating to franchisee recruitment and site selection.
- Create forecast, achieve all sales and opening targets, and ensure franchise growth opportunities are met and exceeded
- Coordinate with Franchise Development administrative staff to assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required.
- Hire, train, supervise and motivate staff of department directing their activities to achieve their individual goals.
- Interface with members of development team and related departments to assure approved franchisees complete the development process and open successfully and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures and legal guidelines relative to the development.
- Manage multiple concept annual budgets for franchise sales and real estate teams to achieve both performance objectives and financial commitments.
- Direct planning with Franchise Development Marketing Manager relating to franchisee marketing activities and initiatives.
- Experience working with Equity groups in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, with an emphasis in business preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of demonstrated successful franchise development experience (including franchisee recruitment, site selection, and real estate development) is required.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm By Forbes
Share this Opening: