We are networking with prominent franchise or sales professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Associate Franchise Recruiter for an iconic franchise brand who is continuing to grow. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Associate Franchise Recruiter
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Associate Franchise Recruiter will initiate the sales process by qualifying and processing all initial franchise phone and web lead inquiries. This person will supply candidates with franchise materials and information to influence the candidate to enter the sales process. This role also includes driving processes to obtain a fully completed franchise application, including required documentation such as signature receipt of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The Associate Franchise Recruiter will enter all candidate information into the CRM system.
Must be extremely organized with attention to detail.
Skills & Experience:
- Work directly with Director of Franchise Recruitment on processes for development and execution of various sales campaigns. Assist in keeping all communication materials up to date, timely and relevant; archive materials as needed.
- Contact with potential leads via phone, text messaging, and email in a timely manner.
- Supplement the franchise sales process through direct interaction with applicants and development of leads through communications with applicants.
- Develop, manage, and administer all franchise sales databases, including the CRM. Utilize CRM database to effectively manage all leads. Manage CRM drip campaign and track/analyze lead flow to improve efficiency and lead response time.
- Schedule and organize Discovery Days.
- Prepare and manage regular franchise development reports and participate in regularly scheduled candidate pipeline review meetings.
- Participation and contribution in recruitment marketing and lead generation programs to drive results of successfully closed deals and new openings.
- Follow all legal practices and requirements by law in the pre-sale communications and interactions with new candidates.
- Pre-qualification of all candidates prior to and then scheduling Step-1 interview with Director of Franchise Recruitment.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: