We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Franchise Sales and Operations for an emerging cutting edge health food restaurant concept who is looking for strong growth. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Franchise Sales and Operations
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The VP of Franchise Sales and Operations maintains general responsibility for the planning and implementation of all programs related to franchise expansion effort
Skills & Experience:
- Create and oversee the franchise sales process¾including the handling of franchise leads, interviewing franchise candidates, evaluating franchise applications, and awarding franchise contracts.
- Develop and implement the recommend strategies for generating qualified franchise leads.
- Develop procedures for approving all franchise transfers, and assist franchisees through the transfer process.
- Work with outside legal counsel to update, as necessary, the Company’s FDD, Franchise Agreement, and related documents.
- Participate in annual conventions, seminars or business meetings, and attend franchise grand openings, as directed
- Lead, motivate, and develop staff within the Franchise Department.
- Develop and submit, as requested, detailed budgets for the operation of the Franchise Department.
- In conjunction with company’s outside franchise legal counsel, develop and implement the Company’s franchise compliance system¾ensuring compliance with all federal and relevant state laws governing the franchise sales and relationship process.
- Assist franchisees as they prepare to commence operation of their unit, and work with others within the Company to develop appropriate pre-opening training and support programs.
- Assist franchisees in the site selection process, working with others in the Company to approve all franchised locations and review proposed leases prior to their execution.
- Assist operations staff in developing strategies for ongoing support programs provided to franchisees, working with other staff members throughout the Company to ensure a coordinated franchise support effort.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: