We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Franchise Real Estate & Construction professional for a franchise company named one of the top three Medium Investment “Best Franchises to Buy” by Forbes for the second year in a row. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Franchise Real Estate & Construction
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
Leader of strategy regarding Franchisee Real Estate, Site Selection and Construction for Company
Effectively and efficiently manage the development process from pre-development and acquisition, through site plan review, funding approvals, design, construction to occupancy, and final close-out of the completed project
Skills & Experience:
- The VP of Franchise Real Estate & Construction will have a team of 3 direct reports who will have the responsible for securing 100-150 Quality new sites per year
- Identify potential sites by providing research and maintaining a sufficient number of locations for review and approval
- Develop an acquisition strategy to obtain locations, control land costs, and expedite the acquisition process to meet or exceed the overall goals of the company’s expansion plans in the appropriate market.
- Negotiate all deals to the company’s utmost benefit by employing creative real estate strategies, having an understanding of real estate market values.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with developers, brokers, investors, landlords, attorneys, consultants, and title companies.
- Provide timely project reporting and tracking to all necessary team members on a regular basis, pursuant to the current development policies and procedures.
- Communicates with appropriate support personnel according to the system so that time between site selection and construction start is minimized.
- Maintain master schedule of project goals, deadlines and assignments.
- Monitor and update the development process.
- Prepare detailed and accurate financial forecasts.
- Collect and organize due diligence information for applications and closings.
- Proven capacity to supervise effectively a development project and team, including legal, design and construction consultants.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: