We are networking with prominent Franchise & Marketing professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced VP of Marketing for a rapidly growing concept. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Marketing
Base salary, Bonus
The VP of Marketing is responsible for creating, implementing and managing effective marketing, advertising, sales promotion and product development strategies in multiple markets.
Skills & Experience:
- Effective promotional programs and campaigns that drive store revenue
- Develop company collateral material including brochures, presentations, sales tools, etc.
- Evaluate competitors, market conditions, and consumer research and analyze the success of marketing programs with key metrics for the development of promotional programs.
- Skills in analysis, data mining. Solid understanding of the fundamentals as relates to creative and media development, data base management, targeting, testing and results analyses.
- Manage the Public Relations activities of the brand/company
- Written and Verbal skills with the ability to identify the situation/issue/opportunity and address it for the benefit of the brand/company.
- Enhancement of the public persona of the brand/company
- Understanding of brand management from a company and franchise perspective. Understanding of trademark registration and maintenance.
- Communicate and support advertising activities with franchise owners.
- Understanding of the franchisor/franchisee relationship and advertising requirements, programs, policies and procedures as outlined in the franchise agreement. Ability to identify and create tools that will support the marketing/advertising efforts of the franchise system
- Effective tools and tactics available to franchise owners to increase revenues along with a compatible relationship.
- Must have a hard working work ethic, strong leadership skills, strong verbal & written communication skills and have the ability to think with creative vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: