We are networking with prominent professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced EVP of Network Development for a custom home builder with a stress-free building process, and greater customization. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP/EVP Network Development
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The EVP of Network Development defines objectives to gain market share and maximize profitability, and executes plans to make those objectives achievable.
Skills & Experience:
Conversion sales is a must!
- Evaluate and present business models.
- Develop the business proposition for Builder Recruitment, Support, Training and Marketing
- Review and take steps to reduce Builder ramp time.
- Review Branding Strategy along with Builder support strategy.
- Develop on-line training support platform with ability to measure effectiveness. Review effectiveness of current Builder training.
- Establish effective communication between all reporting functions.
- Develop KPI’s that are consistent with business operating mission.
- Works with leaders in project management and operations to ensure strategic business plans are successfully executed in the workplace.
- Strategy execution includes identifying and developing the necessary processes to link the strategic objectives portfolio to the project management office, thereby enabling an effectively coordinated implementation.
- This EVP analyzes business metrics collected at the financial and project levels to verify objectives are progressing as planned, and to direct additional actions to be taken when problems or risks are identified.
- The EVP of Network development partners with the chief financial officer and members of the executive team to evaluate the current financial performance of the company and identify specific areas in need of improvement.
- Financial models are developed in alignment with strategy planning road maps to provide insight into investments, delivery timelines and resource requirements.
- The EVP prepares and presents future project proposals to the executive team, highlighting how new business opportunities are expected to promote sustainable business growth.
- Manage all resources necessary to drive new business; including budget development, forecasting revenue, and developing key contacts and business relationships with prospects.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies that consider new business growth and maintaining recurring revenue.
- Seek out and source new clients, and build recurring revenue through renewal of pre-existing clients.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing to develop creative outreach strategies to attract and maintain clients.
- Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
- Manage a staff of sales and operational specialists to ensure that all sales and services functions are working together to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Ensure outstanding customer service through regular client follow up.Update presentations and marketing materials based on customer feedback and competitive intelligence in collaboration with Marketing.Individual must have experience with either Franchise, License, Dealer, Independent Networks
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: