We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for experienced Vice President of Franchise Recruiting. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Franchise Sales
Base salary, Commission, Benefits
The Vice President of Franchise Recruiting is responsible for all franchise sales activity related to new and resale units across all multiple franchise concepts.
The Vice President of Franchise Recruiting, will report directly to the company’s CEO and serve as a key member of the management team and be the driver of the long-term franchise development strategic objectives and results for the organization.
Skills & Experience:
- Successful track record for selling Multiple Brand franchise concepts.
- Develop a candidate profile for each brand and make a recommendation whether the implementation of a cost-effective personality assessment tool in the franchise recruitment process would improve candidate selection
- Lead, mentor and improve the sales skills and closing effectiveness of the company’s franchise recruiting team to meet or exceed targeted sales pipeline metrics.
- Manage the franchise recruiting department’s achievement of its annual plan within the assigned budget parameters and industry ratios.
- Build strong, effective working relationships with existing franchise referral networks (i.e., brokers) and cultivate effective new franchise broker relationships
- Meet sales goals, while strictly adhering to all internal and federal regulations governing franchise development
- Develop a coordinated, structured interview process to be executed by the franchise recruiting team and the senior leadership team during the franchise discovery process and face-to-face during Confirmation Day utilizing standard interview questions and feedback forms.
- Regularly track and report all franchise recruiting advertising, PR, social media, and marketing results to monitor lead volume, lead quality, cost per lead, cost per sale, and closing rates from all lead sources.
- Coordinate annual updates to FDD’s and Franchise Agreements to comply with relevant federal and state franchise disclosure laws and industry best practices
- Develop annual business plan and budget for the department in line with the strategic plan for the organization.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: