We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for experienced Manager/Director of Franchise & Company Operations & Development. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Manager/Director of Franchise & Company Operations & Development
Base salary, Commission, Benefits
The primary purpose of this position is to recruit new owners into the franchise community.
Manager/Director of Franchise & Company Operations & Development will be responsible for day to day hands on leadership and oversight of corporately & franchise owned units. The Manager/Director will be responsible for day to day operations and franchise sales as well as developing strategies and implementing cross functional initiatives that will drive revenue, manage expenses, ensure brand integrity and orchestrate training and team development in the units.
Skills & Experience:
- Provide day-to-day hands on leadership and oversight to the corporate & franchise operations team.
- Partner with the Founder on strategic initiatives that will drive revenue.
- Work in collaboration with leadership to plan and execute business strategies to increase same store sales, control operating costs, increase safety and improve employee relations.
- Manage all staffing and HR functions in corporate units.
- Take ownership of facility’s capital expenses and facility maintenance.
- Analyzing monthly/quarterly/annual Same Store Sales and EFT vs budget.
- Orchestrate and execute effective and efficient processes and procedures to ensure brand excellence and support strategic direction.
- Train and ensure all assigned team members are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Develop and implement a strategy for under performing units
- Set and execute on plan for new franchise growth.
- Keen understanding of franchise management, regulation and filings (Franchise Disclosure Document amendments/annual filings, franchise agreements, etc.).
- Develop lead generation program to attract new franchisees
- Manage leads, screen potential franchisees, and award new franchises
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: