We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for experienced Manager of Information Technology (IT) . Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Manager of Information Technology (IT)
Base salary, Benefits
Manager of Information Technology (IT) would take ownership of the infrastructure oversight of all technical operations of the company. Responsible for the development of internal and external training for all things technology related.
Skills & Experience:
- Oversee all IT related matters Lead and Drive the technological agenda
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture and holistic intent
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Communicate technology requirements clearly with internal staff as well as franchisees and vendors
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics and data
- Identify new technological areas of digital marketing, operations, business development and financial opportunities and create plans to implement them for us and our franchisees
- Spearhead IT projects to increase our speed to implementation without losing focus on quality
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware and software spec requirements for franchisees
- Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement while providing reasoning for recommendations
- Identify database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Install new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Oversee the offices help desk for franchisees
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: