We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained by a highly successful franchisor to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director /VP of Construction. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director/VP of Construction
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Director /VP of Construction is a highly skilled management position which is responsible for the construction management of new or remodeled franchised units along with managing a small team.
Skills & Experience:
- Leads discussion and coordinates with general contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure timely company and franchisee openings of units ensuring the brand image meets all current standards.
- Set expectations in the minds of the franchisee, project manager, architect, general contractor, and any other party involved in the construction process. Value engineering, permitting, etc.
- Site analysis and infrastructure planning. Understand environmental contaminants, utilities, soil bearing conditions, buried obstructions, etc.
- Develop building test-fits prior to final design layout. Create basic instructions relating to function, size, locations, adjacencies, quality, etc.
- Work with architects on schematic design. Confirm drawing list and details for each milestone are completed. Assist franchisees in FF&E ordering process and relationship management
- Updates procedure manuals for construction and standards for new franchised locations.
- Monitor project status and take initiative in solving any issues that may rise
- Track the progress of multiple projects through design, permit and construction until opening
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Continually find ways to improve, implement, and organize projects in addition to daily tasks
- Address challenges franchisees may have with corporate, vendors, and other parties
- Participate in project decisions regarding cost, scheduling and performance
- Provide overall direction for multiple projects around the country
- Provides guidance on development costs on all company and franchisee development
- Establishes and manages relationships with franchisees, vendors and staff
- Meets operating budget for Construction cost center
- Submits required reports and paperwork on a
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: