We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of Marketing for a franchise concept who enjoys strong growth with a thriving entrepreneurial culture! Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Marketing
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Director of Marketing develops and executes marketing strategies and programs to enable continued brand growth and profitability across multiple channels. This position focuses on increasing brand relevance and growing brand engagement. This position inspires the organization by identifying, seeding, and bringing to life innovation concepts and solutions.
Skills & Experience:
Must Have B2B Marketing Experience
- Skills in analysis, data mining. Solid understanding of the fundamentals as relates to creative and media development, data base management, targeting, testing and results analyses.
- Leads strategic development of brand marketing plan and calendar to increase brand relevance, drive profitable sales, increase visitation, and create interest/excitement for the brand.
- Develops long range brand goals and objectives for domestic markets.
- Leads development of analysis of marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Develops and implements marketing and advertising strategies based on promotion, brand, and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes performance of marketing initiatives for continual optimization.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to the Franchise Marketing team.
- Collaborates with teams to approve marketing materials across the channels, build the brand, and increase revenue.
- Creates the national promotional calendar, including key new product initiatives, system-wide promotions, and programs to increase sales.
- Develops, manages, and has financial responsibility for the national brand marketing/advertising budget, oversees the planning and execution of the national marketing budget, and provides strategic direction for local marketing dollars.
- Develops, executes, and manages public relations (PR) and social media strategies, goals, objectives, and initiatives.
- Remains abreast and assesses industry trends, new platforms, and innovations.
- Oversees people processes and programs across the team to ensure talent for current and future needs by providing operational, functional, and technical leadership.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2019 By Forbes
Share this Opening: