We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of Operations. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Operations
Base salary, Benefits
Manage all activities related to operations and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies.
Skills & Experience:
- Manage P&L for all departments within span of control to achieve overall company goals through annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and on-going fiscal oversight.
- Grow same location revenue by ensuring Franchise Business Coaches (FBC’s) provide support in a manner that best inspires, motivates, and enables franchisees in accordance with prescribed franchisee call frequency.
- Ensure the Experience and Formula for Success are continually improved and executed consistently with excellence through key tools
- Lead new program development strategy and effort to continually improve our existing programs/formats based on customer needs & network best practices.
- Closely monitor KPI’s for overall network and individual franchisees; identify trends and root causes and create remedial plans for issues and outliers.
- Lead the development and implementation of all franchisee training curriculum and tools.
- Provide hands-on training and support to franchisees; regularly travel to franchisee locations to share and glean best practices.
- Lead the development and execution of all franchisee recognition tools and programs.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: