Capodice & Associates is currently networking with prominent operation professionals such as yourself with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. This is a priority executive search for Director of Marketing. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Marketing
Base salary, bonus plus complete benefits package.
Provide the marketing/advertising strategy and plans to increase the store revenues and build awareness of the brand s.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide leadership/mentoring to departments to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts for the benefit of the brand and franchisees
- Understanding of the franchisor/franchisee relationship and advertising requirements, programs, policies and procedures as outlined in the franchise agreement. Ability to identify and create tools that will support the marketing/advertising efforts of the franchise system
- Leverage social media to execute audience-building campaigns across the franchise community
- Must have successful Business to Consumer Marketing experience within the franchising industry
- Strategic development and execution of consumer promotions and advertising projects. Ability to analyze, evaluate and communicate promotional program results. Experience across all media (print, radio, direct mail, mass mail, outdoor, TV, online)
- Effective promotional programs and campaigns that drive store revenue
- Develop company collateral material including brochures, presentations, sales tools, etc.
- Evaluate competitors, market conditions, and consumer research and analyze the success of marketing programs with key metrics for the development of promotional programs.
- Skills in analysis, data mining. Solid understanding of the fundamentals as relates to creative and media development, data base management, targeting, testing and results analyses.
- Manage the Public Relations activities of the brand/company
- Written and Verbal skills with the ability to identify the situation/issue/opportunity and address it for the benefit of the brand/company.
- Enhancement of the public persona of the brand/company
- Understanding of brand management from a company and franchise perspective. Understanding of trademark registration and maintenance.
- Communicate and support advertising activities with franchise owners.
- Effective tools and tactics available to franchise owners to increase revenues along with a compatible relationship.
Bachelor’s degree required Minimum 4 years consumer marketing experience with successful track record of effectively managing and growing business through results-driven communications programs
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.