We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for experienced Director of Marketing. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Marketing
Base salary, Commission, Benefits
Provide the marketing/advertising strategy and plans to increase the store revenues and enhance the brand
Skills & Experience:
• Strategic development and execution of consumer promotions and advertising projects. Ability to analyze, evaluate and communicate promotional program results. Experience across all media(print, radio, direct mail, mass mail, outdoor, TV, online)
• Leverage social media to execute audience-building campaigns across the franchise community
• Must have successful Business to Consumer Marketing experience within the franchising industry
• Effective promotional programs and campaigns that drive store revenue
• Develop company collateral material including brochures, presentations, sales tools, etc.
• Evaluate competitors, market conditions, and consumer research and analyze the success of marketing programs with key metrics for the development of promotional programs.
• Skills in analysis, data mining. Solid understanding of the fundamentals as relates to creative and media development, data base management, targeting, testing and results analyses.
• Manage the Public Relations activities of the brand/company
• Written and Verbal skills with the ability to identify the situation/issue/opportunity and address it for the benefit of the brand/company.
• Enhancement of the public persona of the brand/company
• Understanding of brand management from a company and franchise perspective. Understanding of trademark registration and maintenance.
• Communicate and support advertising activities with franchise owners.
• Understanding of the franchisor/franchisee relationship and advertising requirements, programs, policies and procedures as outlined in the franchise agreement. Ability to identify and create tools that will support the marketing/advertising efforts of the franchise system
• Effective tools and tactics available to franchise owners to increase revenues along with a compatible relationship.
Four year college degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Minimum 4 years consumer marketing experience with successful track record of effectively managing and growing business through results-driven communications programs
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: