Capodice & Associates is currently networking with prominent operation professionals such as yourself with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. This is a priority executive search for Director of Licensing/Franchise. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Licensing/Franchise
Base salary, bonus plus complete benefits package.
The of Director of Licensing/Franchise will be responsible for leading the sales department of the company to develop obtain the company’s objectives and strategies for new sales in the United States
The Director will report to the Vice President of Real Estate and will supervise a team of more than 10. This individual will be responsible for the structure and organization of the licensing group. Must set and develop department KPI’s. Review existing offering and make necessary changes to improve product offering including license agreement, website, marketing, training and development, organizational structure, etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Develop, lead and mentor the sales team.
- Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the company’s new unit license/franchise sales strategies to achieve the Company’s sales objectives.
- Develop and manage the company’s strategies and tactics relating to licensee/franchisee recruitment.
- Coordinate with Franchise Development administrative staff and Franchise Administration department to assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required of new restaurants.
- Evaluate, hire, train, and motivate staff directing their activities to achieve their individual goals.
- Interface with members of sales team and related departments to assure approved licensees/franchisees complete the sales and development process and openings successfully and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures and legal guidelines relative to the sale of new licensees/franchisees.
- Develop and manage annual budget for sales and marketing to achieve both performance objectives and financial commitments.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in leading and managing a sales team is required.
- A minimum of ten years of demonstrated successful license/franchise sales experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, with an emphasis in business preferred.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.