We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Chief Development Officer (CDO) for a restaurant experience that goes way beyond. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Chief Development Officer (CDO)
Base salary, Bonus, Benefits
The Chief Development Officer (CDO) is responsible for driving successful Corporate and Franchise Growth. As part of the Senior Management Team the CDO is responsible for creating the Strategy, Tactics, Processes and Execution of the Brand Growth Plan aligned with the overall Business Plan. The CDO must work cross functionally with all departments to ensure the proper implementation of the Growth Plan with alignment throughout the Brand. The CDO must develop and execute a comprehensive 1, 3 and 10 year Growth Plan consistent with the overall Enterprise Strategic Business Plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Lead and direct a Development Team involved in all aspects of the Brand’s Business Development function including strategic and market planning, new Franchisee recruitment, site selection and new restaurant development to increase the rate, pace and success of Brand Growth.
- Provide Vision and Strategy to deliver the Brand Growth initiatives.
- Review Brand Growth Development Growth Human Resource Qualifications and needs to build a qualified Team to deliver Brand Growth Goals.
- Refine and maintain a strong, Franchise Sales Process and Team to source the qualified new Franchisees and Development Pipeline needed to expedite Brand Growth.
- Refine and constantly maintain a competitive and financially feasible Portfolio of Facilities to meet the Brand Growth Goals.
- Refine and improve market planning and site selection tools and processes utilizing sophisticated site analysis and market planning tools to ensure strong site selection.
- Ensure that the Development team has a clear understanding of the Brand Growth Goals and that each Team Member understands and delivers on their specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities related to the Goals.
- Provide Vision and Strategy to identify alternative market expansion and non-traditional Growth initiatives.
- Ensure that the Development maintains a strong relationship with the Franchise community based on integrity, trust, competency and focus on Franchisee growth success.
- In concert with the CEO and CFO develop the Development Team Budget and then manage the Budget on a day to day basis.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Capodice & Associates Ranked Among America’s Top Executive Search Firm 2018 By Forbes
Share this Opening: