We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced CEO/President from within the franchising industry. Our client is profitable, growth oriented, industry leader with significant upside. Track record of leadership, growth and profitability is essential to lead this organization moving forward. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, Bonus
The CEO/ President will be responsible for day to day operations as well as developing strategies and implementing cross functional initiatives that will drive revenue, manage expenses, ensure brand integrity and orchestrate training and team development.
Skills & Experience:
- Set vision, direction and culture to lead complex, growing organization
- Create strategies to deliver on the vision and direction
- Develop human capital including providing mentorship as appropriate, including to SVP of Operations, responsible for day-to-day operations
- As the face of the franchise, grow the brand to internal and external constituents including franchisees, Regional Developers, vendors, franchise brokers and potential new franchisees
- Enhance franchisee/franchisor relationship by seeking to build trust and goodwill with franchisees and Regional Developers and resolving disputes amongst the group
- Works collaboratively as to the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and returns
- Lead the development of the company’s short and long-term objectives and strategies for new development and operations.
- Develop and manage the company’s strategies and tactics relating to franchisee recruitment and franchise operations.
- Leads, coaches, develops and retains a high-performance team
- Evaluates the effectiveness of management practices, processes and activities; recommends or otherwise ensures appropriate measures are taken to maximize the performance of all franchise operations
- Integrates and oversees systems and processes across the Company.
- Fosters effective communications, accountability, and ownership; supports an organizational culture that promotes initiative, appropriate risk-taking, learning, creativity, cooperation, equity, and mutual respect
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.
Share this Opening: